Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally a new post!

Here are a few pictures I took of them for 6 months till I get the professional ones back!!!


Porter beating up on his little brother!


Things have been going good over in the Cluff house! The babies are now 6 months old as of yesterday. They are getting so big so fast. They are so much fun and just the cutest little twin boys! I got their 6 month pictures taken last week and waiting for them to get back so I will post those when I get them. So whats new with everyone? Brandon- he is looking forward for his hunting trips. Its hard when he is gone but I love that he usually leaves me money to do what I want!! He also has been playing golf and just started up another softball team with Porter Brothers, he is the coach! He is staying busy with work and church. Shanna- I am staying busy being a mom of twin boys! I am tired but you know, that's how it goes. I am getting so buff carrying these huge babies around. Our ward started playing volleyball on wed nights so I am looking forward to that! I am so glad cause I have been going to Ashley's ward to play but they stink and its frusturating. Our ward has some good players, so it will be way better. Sorry Ash!! :-) Also I have been given the opportunity to start nursing school again. They will let me start block 2 in Jan. Can I do it, um I don't know. We will see. It might be too hard for me to leave them. :-( Also i busted out my sewing machine and I have been making burp cloths. Porter- just being the big fat boy!! He weighs almost 22 lbs! He is a really good baby at night. He goes to bed about 730 or 800 and will sleep till about 7 the next morning. I love it, wish they both would! He has been such a mamma's boy during the day he just wants me to hold him. He has the cutest smile and giggles a lot! He also can almost sit up all by himself! What a big boy! Hunter- He has been so good during the day and not at night opposite of Porter. The other night he was up every hour! Ahhh killin me! He has really bad gas. My doc said try switching him to formula but I am too stubborn to give up my breastfeeding! So I will have to deal with no sleep. He is so good during the day and will entertain himself. He is my social butterfly, he loves people. He is so cuddly whenever you pick him up he puts his arms around your neck. Oh its so cute. I just love these boys! Everyone loves to be around Hunter he is a very happy baby! Porter is very happy but usually if mom is holding him. Porter has Brandons personality and Hunter has mine. Porter is very tender hearted if you look at him wrong he will cry. He has a big heart like his daddy! The twins are both just so cute and sweet! We are having so much fun with them!

9 comments:

Sommer said...

I miss you guys! They grow up too fast. Chub-a-lub Porter is 2 pounds shy from Chan. LOVE IT! I know what you mean about getting buff.
Congrats on school... you can get through it. It will be worth it at the end.
Good luck on your hunt Brandon!

Cara Jones said...

Wow, they are getting SO big!!! And they are absolutely adorable!!! Times flies! Good luck with school again!!!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! SOOOOOO CUTE!Hang in there with school, it will be so worth it in the end!!

Jenni said...

your boys are so cute! I can't believe they are 6 months...that's crazy!! Good luck with school, that's exciting!

Marisa said...

So cute!! We need to see you guys soon! COme to softball, so I am not the lonley wife :)

The Schureman Family said...

Cute pics!!! I promise it get's easier....well kinda..lol:) I swear when mine were babies and even now I feel like I get one stage down and mastered and then BAM another starts and I have to figure that one out. I always try to just go with the flow and deal as I go even though I want to break down, cry, and quit...lol! Wait till they're 2 and both crying to be held and "B" is no where around...you'll really be buff...LOL:) You guys are doing AWESOME and the boys are perfect:)

Jera Farnsworth said...

cute cute cute! i love the pics. they are adorable!
ps i totally disagree with your doc. stick to breast feeding (babies on formula have gas too) i think it is just how their bodies process it. it really is worth it in the end!

Ashley said...

our vball only stunk cause you were there! ha! maybe you guys should come and play us in a couple weeks, and we will see who is better.

Pam said...

I can't believe your babies are 6 months old. They are very adorable. Porter is big. He is 2 pounds heavier than my 1 year old. I am glad one sleeps good for you. It seems like I haven't slept in years...literally. Bailee started sleeping through the night when Sadie was born. And Sadie has been the worst sleeper ever. So I haven't slept through out the whole night for 2 years. I just pray the day will happen...uhh! I hope you continue doing good!