Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good ol' T-Town!!!

For Pioneer day we went up to Thatcher to visit Grams and hang out with family. We had such a good time. We have the best family ever and we are just all so close. There are so many girls in our family on my moms side. It is  so much fun to be with all of them. We just laugh and can sit there and visit all day long!   
The boys absolutely loved the fireworks!! My aunt Trina was on top of it and thought to grab our camera to take some pics. Even though we were wet and cold we still enjoyed it! Thanks everyone for such a good time. And thanks Trina, Grams and family for always being so hospitable!!! 

Kass and the twins!
Chels and I, you look so cute!!
Anny and Ellie watching the parade
Mckenna and Hunter

Hunter and I
Ellie looks so excited!
My cute mom and niece Anny at the Parade!
Oh Grams we love you!
Chels and Hunter!
Hay and Hunter and good ol' UM in the background!













Cousin Mckay and Porter

For the 24th of July they have a big celebration in Thatcher. Of course it rained almost the whole time but we still enjoyed it. We went to the parade and ended up at EA's football field for a program, food, and the best fireworks!!!    The pics on the right are of us at the barn and the ones on the left are taken at the 24th celebration!!!









We walked back to the barn to see the new baby colt!

The new baby colt, so cute!
Ash and I at the barn with the babes!
Cowboy up!!!




8 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

you guys are such a cute little fam! Your boys are getting so big!

Sommer said...

Yea... I was hoping someone would post about the Pioneer festivities! Very sad that we missed it this year. Looks like fun as always. The twinners are catching up to Chan quick! You all look great!

Ashley said...

i cant believe you let those boys stay out in that rain during the fireworks.

Cindy said...

Looks like fun in Thatcher. Boys are gettin big.

The Schureman Family said...

Hey Cluff's!!! It's been forever since I've been blogging. I just updated mine and peeked at freinds and I can't believe you have twins!!!! Congrats...don't you love it?!?! I swear there is something in the J.R. water, especially in that ward...there are so many sets of twins, crazy!!! I'm glad to see you guys are doing good! Your family is adorable:)

Natalie said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. It is so fun to spend time with family.

Dizzy Kate said...

Brian's siblings all married people from Thatcher. My sister-in-law, Maryann, was at the 24th celebration in Thatcher. I loved all the pictures. I looked lilke you had such a great time. Your grandma is adorable.

J,B,A,P Hatch said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love getting to gether with you and the boys. They are so cute and fun to watch. My favorite is when Adi makes Porter laugh. Your such an awesome friend!