Thursday, August 28, 2008

Superstar!!! All-American!!!!




Last weekend Brandon was hunting so I stayed with my parents! We had such a good time, well I did. I am pretty sure my mom was thrilled to see those taillights on Sunday!

Haylee had her first two games she is the BOMB! We love her and find so much joy in watching her play volleyball. The boys also enjoyed watching their very first game. Oh my they loved it just looked around and watched everything! Last year as a freshman she got All-American and they showed it on their score board. If you don't know what that means, it means she pretty much rules volleyball and is the Bomb!!! I am glad she didn't go D1 out of high school cause we get to watch her play. She had many opportunity's but wanted to stay close to home. But next year watch out PAC 10 her comes a superstar!!!! :-) We love you Red!!!

No comments: