Thursday, August 28, 2008

BZZZZZZ!!!!













So Porter and Hunter have had a lot of hair since they were born. Hunter lost his on top first and then Porter did too, a few weeks later. Well half of it was long then some was blond and some dark, I said let's buzz it. I didn't know if I should at first but my good friend Tisha and Jerah did it to their babies. I also say MJ's blog and she buzzed Gunners. I decided to follow. Brandon drove to Costco and we bought a buzzer!!! WARNING!!!- Brandon said if cousin Brigham or Jack come over beware he will buzz them too!!! ;-) They look so stinken cute and fat I can't stand it!!! Hunter was crying the whole time and Porter just sat there, I was surprised. That is why most of the pics are of Porter. We were at the Cluffs and Spencer was taking the pics. ;-0

No comments: