So many people ask me how I do my shopping! I usually say well I don't Brandon does all the grocery shopping (which he does, thank you!!!) or I have to be with my mom or sis Ash! The funniest thing is when Ashley and I go people think we have triplets. We have the same car seats, yes I got mine first. Most of the time we say no I have twins and this is their cousin. Well one time Ash went to the bathroom and me and my mom had all three babies so we were like celebrities, everyone asked so we started playing along. Ya no thanks to triplets.
Anyways, I usually take my double stroller or put them in separate carts, but I think I finally found a way to shop! Put them both in the basket, they are so cute. Hunter started off in the sling with me and kept leaning down to play with Porter so I just stuck him in there! Well it works for now until they get too big!!!
7 comments:
I love the shopping pics. your boys are so cute. The 6 month pics are so cute too. The boys look great with the new buzz.
I love how the boys are always trying to eat each other in every picture. So cute!!! And way to go Haylee!!!! She's amazing! I'm sad she won't be coaching for Arrowhead next year but I'm more excited because she's going to play D1 somewhere! Awesome!!! I'm living my dreams through her! haha!
Can I just say how dang cute the boys are. I can't believe how big they are getting. I say slow down! Before you know it there will be another on the way!!! We need to get to gether, it has been a while.(you & I). I can't wait for you to get a house phone so we can chat more! Your family pictures and the boys pics are so cute. I need to update Rylee & Crew pics really soon, I'm so behind.
Shanna, so cute, I can't wait to see those guys again in person, looks like you're having fun, I was wondering how you do your shopping? Props to Brandon for helping out. See ya.
Shanna I dont know how you do it. I still have a hard time shopping with my two. Paislee cant sit up in a cart yet so her car seat takes up all the space. Your boys are so cute. I am so glad that I get to see them so often. I absolutely LOVE your boys!!!
Great pictures... including the family ones & the one of RED! Wish she was at BYU, I would be her #1 fan.
Steve has buzzed Chan's hair every three weeks since he was 5 months. I think it makes him feel better about his.
those pics are so cute and shows a little bit of how hard just the everyday things turn into an adventure with twins. props to you for ever leaving your house!
Post a Comment