Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July!

I was slacking with my camera. This is the only picture I took on the fourth, Brandon and Porter watching for a rain storm (he really wasn't asleep). Porter is already in his jams, but they really looked cute in their red little shirts that day!!!


We had a good relaxing day on the fourth. Early that morning we went to a breakfast for our ward, Brandon was cooking of coarse, and later we went to my parents for a swim and bbq. We had fun like always, laughing, playing games and listening to Haylee tell jokes. (you think you are hilarious Red). That night the babies were asleep but Brandon and I went to watch fireworks. It was a nice day. Also Chelsea's birthday is the fourth of July. Happy birthday Chels, we love you!!!

3 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

I can't believe how big they are getting so fast! I think I say that everytime I comment but hey, it's true! They are so cute! I love when they fall asleep with Daddy. Those pictures are so cute!

Pam said...

I still can't believe you have TWINS! They really are so cute! They are a great mixture of you and your husband!

Dizzy Kate said...

I haven't even on anyone's blogs lately. It looks like you are having a fun summer. It was so fun talking to you at the ward breakfast. Your family is so fun. I'm happy you had a great 4th.