OH it is only the beginning... Madisyn started at about 6 weeks, and now is doing double flips in the air with her daddy catching her inches off the floor. Good luck!
Hi Shanna. Chelsea found Ashley and I saw her on your list (this is Kami Coombs by the way--I hope you remember me...you better)I can't believe you have twins. better you than me! Just wanted to say hello.
I can't stand when Brian does things like that. I can do stunts, but it has to be the right way. Brian thinks I'm funny. I love reading your blog and seeing what the twinners are up to. My sister just had twin girls yesterday. I think she is already lacking on sleep.
5 comments:
OH it is only the beginning... Madisyn started at about 6 weeks, and now is doing double flips in the air with her daddy catching her inches off the floor. Good luck!
Hi Shanna. Chelsea found Ashley and I saw her on your list (this is Kami Coombs by the way--I hope you remember me...you better)I can't believe you have twins. better you than me! Just wanted to say hello.
Hey Brandon you're twins are so cute! Glad to see you are doing so well.
i hate it when people do that with babies. they are just showing off. geez brandon, im calling cps!
I can't stand when Brian does things like that. I can do stunts, but it has to be the right way. Brian thinks I'm funny. I love reading your blog and seeing what the twinners are up to. My sister just had twin girls yesterday. I think she is already lacking on sleep.
Post a Comment