Friday, July 11, 2008

What's new with the TWINNERS!!
















Hunter's new thing is rolling over and sitting up. He is my "big" boy. He is a very strong and smart baby.



Porter's new thing is sticking his tongue out. He always has it hanging out of his mouth. I always try to grab it, I think it is SO cute. He can almost roll over from his belly to his back. I think he might just be a little fat to do much more!!!!





4 comments:

The Mortensen Family! said...

THOSE BOYS ARE SO DANG CUTE. THEY ARE GROWING UP WAY TO FAST!!!(SLOW DOWN).... LITTLE GUYS. I HOPE THEY ARE FEELING BETTER AFTER THERE DOC. APPT. YESTERDAY. ONCE RYLEE GETS BETTER WE NEED TO HANG OUT OR HANG OUT WHEN RYAN GETS HOME. LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Gina Moody said...

Oh my gosh they are HUGE! And you didn't mention that they have a triplet...YOU!!! They look exactly like you!!!!!!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! Our hubby's should go out of town more often.

Gina Moody said...

p.s. Where is Porter's mohawk???????

Unknown said...

The boys are getting so big!! I have been trying to get a hold of you because I am out of schools for the summer so call me.