Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tiny Hands!






My boys are starting to really notice each other. I find them holding hands a lot. It is so sweet to me. Such a bonding moment. I put them down for a nap the other day in their crib and when I went in to check on them they were just staring at each other and holding hands. Man I love these twins!!!

5 comments:

Sommer said...

They will be best buddies for life. Love them!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

That is so sweet! I wish I got to see you guys more, they are getting so big so fast. Your boys are just too cute.

Anonymous said...

SHANNA! Your babies are the cutest! You are like super mom with all of the feedings you do...you are my HERO!!

Dizzy Kate said...

I must say that is about the most darn precious thing I've ever seen.

Ashley said...

i wonder if they will hold hands when they are 2 and hunter takes a toy from porter.