Friday, June 20, 2008

4 months!





The twins are 4 months old tomorrow on the 21st! I can't believe how fast time flies. The past 4 months have been so hard but the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. There is nothing like having twins. It is such a blessing to have two babies at once. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for trusting me with 2 of his children. I have never have found so much joy in my life and I am so grateful to be a mom! I love to blog about there lives. At the end of the year I am going to print this off for a keepsake. So I just want to say a few things about what the boys do and like right now.





Porter Brandon
Porter is our big talker. Once he starts looking at you he will tell you a whole story. He giggles a lot- it is so cute! Brandon can really get him to laugh. He loves to suck on his hands. He is our peaceful and patient baby. We call him peaceful Porter. He usually eats second because he is more patient then his brother. He is our little cuddle bug, he will let you snuggle with him. He loves his Einstein DVD. He is just our relaxed total chill baby. Unless he has a gas pain, he doesn't cry much.


Hunter Keith
Hunter is our more demanding baby. And he is definitely a mama's boy. He loves his mommy!!! We call him hungry Hunter, when he is hungry man he wants to eat. He loves his jumper and can play with all the toys on it. My mom calls him "little big stuff" he thinks he is so big. He tries to sit up whenever you lay him down. He can stand up on all his weight and he holds his head really well. He smiles a lot and is a pretty happy baby. He loves his hands too. They are always sucking on their hands.

7 comments:

The Mortensen Family! said...

The baby boys are so dang cute. I can't believe they are 4 months already. You are such a good mom to those boys. They couldn't ask for a better one! We love you guys and love watching your family grow so close together! Oh, and I love how cute they are dressed!!!

Dewitt's said...

Wow those boys got big it seems even from when i saw them just a few weeks ago in show low. Funny i swear i check your blog all the time i go with out a computer for a few days and get back on and you have posted like 5 posts. Fun for Brandon the first father's day! too cute, looks like you guys are doing great!

Sommer said...

How fun... love the pictures & nick names! You are a great momma & they are very lucky to have you.

Ashley said...

oh my gosh! the one in sepia with both of them smiling with their hands in their mouths is sooooo cute.

Jen said...

The boys are getting so big they are so cute! I bet your a busy lady! Just wanted to say hi!

Ami Bethea said...

Wow, you have been blogging like crazy! I haven't checked your blog in a little while so I had a lot to catch up on. Very cute babies, wow they are adorable. It is so cute to see them together in pictures and when you guys are holding them. Are you going to go back to school this semester?

Deanna said...

Shanna!
Hey- so random that found your blog! Your boys are so stinkin cute! How fun! I'm glad to see that you're doin good & they are healthy!