So Brandon and I decided to try and take the boys to a movie. We went to Indiana Jones. Well they did really good all the way to the end. Porter let a big toot out and Brandon was holding him, oh it was a blow out. Poop everywhere, on brandons pants on the floor. What a mess! So we missed the end of the movie, thats alright I heard we didnt miss much! The boys were matching when we left and Porter ended up in the outfit from my bag. Ya it is a winter outfit. Sorry son! But you still are so cute!!!
2 comments:
I was just thinking about those blowouts the other day and they're scary because you never know when you're gonna get hit, church is the worst, glad you got to see most of the flick!
I remember our first movie with Madisyn... in the previews she started screaming and I had to take her to the car to feed her and we never got back in. Oh that was horrible... YOUR BOYS are so dang adorable!! When are we going to hang out again?
Post a Comment