So I have been tagged 3 times! I guess I should respond. Kristine and Cori tagged me one way and Tisha a different. So I am just going to do the 8 random facts one, here goes...
1. So I am a total germ freak!!! I wash my hands a lot!!! Ya I admit I have a little OCD!!!
2. I am very picky about the way my towels are folded. Even when people would come help me do my laundry if they weren't folded right I would redo it. (Crazy I know)
3. I love Saved by the Bell! I watch it every morning on TBS at 8. Okay 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30. :-)
4. I hate the discovery channel. Yes If I have to watch Dirty Jobs or Hows it Made one more time I am going to turn our cable off!!!
5. I have been been on 3 cruises, Hawaii 3 times, London, Paris, Germany, Aspen, the best tour ever back east (Joseph Smith History) and then you know all the norms-- Cali, Utah, Idaho, Mexico, Vegas!! I loved to travel!
6. I am obsessed with a small good ol' town... we like to call T- town!! Thatcher!!!! I love it there it was my favorite vacation spot as a kid!! You know aka Zion!!!!
7. I honestly think my husband is so hot! I know people say stuff like that all the time in the "perfect blogging world" but I really think I have the cutest husband ever. I always tell him man you are lucky you are so cute!!!
8. Last but not least I love being a mom! I am obsessed with these cute twin boys they are my joy! I love kids I will have as many as the lord wants me to!!!
Okay so I am suppose to tag people... Ashley, Sommer, MJ, Gina, and Jen!!! I want to here some random facts about you guys!!!
3 comments:
Shanna, I am a regular at watching Saved by the Bell too. :) It's awesome because it's on for 2 hours straight. Sometimes you've seen the same episode about 10 times...but it's still fun to watch again! -Brooke-
umm, no.
I'm glad you finally did it. You are so FUNNY... I love you you guys so much!!!
Tisha
Post a Comment