So the twins had their 4 month appt. yesterday! Everything is good with the boys. They are huge... Porter weighs 17 lbs 15 oz so ya basically 18 big lbs he is 27 1/2 inches long and his head is 17 3/4 (ya off the charts)!!! Hunter weighs 16 lbs 7 oz. he is 26 1/2 inches long and his head is 17 inches. I didn't give them any shots. Long story basically the medical assistant gave them the wrong shot last time. Ya can you believe that! They were suppose to get the Polio and she gave them both an extra Hib. Oh I was so mad!! So this time she wouldn't even look at me. I split their shots up at 2 months but I want them all together again it was to confussing! So now I have to wait 2 more weeks. But good ol' Doc said they are "perfect"!!!
1 comment:
i saw your blog from a friends, i look at it often. cute boys! I was offended though with your last blog. I am a MA, and have been for 10 years.Not all of us are stupid. I know what I am doing and I don't claim to be a RN. She does sound stupid though, but you should of labeled some MA's are dumb, not all.
Post a Comment