Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Update on the twinners!

Brandon and I spent a couple days in the hospital this past weekend. I was having contractions every 10 mins. They gave me terbutiline but it didn't stop them so they admitted me and started me on mag- the worse drug ever!! They got them under control and sent me home on pills of terbutiline every 4 hrs. this drug sucks too!! Yuck! They also gave me 2 steroid shots to boost their lungs. So I had an appt with Doc Huish yesterday and the babies are doing great. We had a bio-physical ultrasound and both babies scored a 8 out of 8!! They are also both head down fighting to be the oldest brother! Baby A weighs 5 lbs 4 oz and baby B weighs 5 lbs 10 oz. We are getting excited! I will be 34 weeks tommorrow. We need to try to get 2 more weeks, we will see I have been having contractions all morning!!!!

4 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

That's crazy! Those boys want to come out now! How fun! You are about to be a Mother of TWINS! How lucky are you! I hope they stay put for 2 more weeks. Good luck!

Sommer said...

You're doing great... almost there. This is getting exciting!
Post pictures of their room. I heard Brandon did a fabulous job!

Dizzy Kate said...

Aren't those drugs just the best - whateever - they stink. I'm sorry you're having to go through all of that. I had sooo much fun at your shower. Your mom is so sweet too.

Ami Bethea said...

Wow! I hope you can keep them in for those 2 weeks. I'm excited for you though! Block 3 isn't the same without you. I'm so emotional all the time working with the 13 year old meth addicts that have attempted suicide 4 times in the last 6 months, I can't even imagine doing it pregnant! Good luck with everything!!