Monday, January 28, 2008

SO NEAT!!!


Some one sent this to me on a text message and thought I would share it with you! I think its so neat!
"You were generals in the war in heaven and one day when you are in the spirit world you will be enthralled with those you are associated with. You will ask someone in which time period they lived and you might hear "i was with Moses when he parted the red sea" or " fought with with Moroni" and as you are standing there in amazement someone will turn to you and ask which of the prophets time you lived in? And when you say Gordon B. Hinckley a hush will fall over every hall and corridor in heaven and all in attendance will bow at your presence. You were held back 6000 years because you were the most talented, most obedient, most courageous, and most righteous!

1 comment:

Allison Johnson said...

I was just reading through some of your posts that I missed...ie. Baby Jack...and I think your sister is in my ward. Does she live in Castlegate by any chance...and have a huge garden with WONDERFUL fresh herbs??