We had a doctors appt on Wed and everything is going good! We have an appt next Wed the 20th to take my cerclage out and then I can get up and do whatever. Hopefully these babies will come soon after. I also have been about to itch my skin off and I guess I have this pregnancy rash called PUPPS. It is killing me! Is it alright to say I am done? I will be 36 wks on Wed. I can't believe I have made it this far! We have been staying at my parents house to be closer to the hospital. I just want to say thanks to my mom for everything she has done for me, she is just as ready for these babies to come as I am!!! :-)
These pictures are of me at 35 wks!!
I feel HUGE!!! I am measuring 43 wks!



4 comments:
You have a NARROW backside! Looking great!! And of course it is okay to say you are done. I don't think there is anyone who doesn't feel that way by 36 weeks!
Quit scratching that belly!! They'll be here before you know it! Then everything changes for the rest of your life. (in a good way of course!)
Wow you look really great!! Congrats on making it so far, you're doing so awesome. I love reading how everything is going with your pregnancy, how fun to be so close!
You look so dang cute! I'm so happy that you are off bedrest.IO can't even imagine. What are you going to name them??
Post a Comment