I made it!!! Today I am 36 weeks! I had a doctors appt today and everything looks great! I got my cerclage out and I am off the terbutiline and off bedrest!! Not that I have any energy to do anything. But it feels like freedom. The babies are getting so big, baby A weighs 6 lbs 8 oz and baby B weighs 6 lbs 12 oz. I am dilated to a 3 and 75% efaced. So any time now!! Wish me luck! Here are some pictures of baby A he has Brandons lips, we couldn't get any pics of baby B he is too far down. Im excited!!!
4 comments:
Yea! I just got a text from Shanda that you are pushing as I type. Congrats and you are going to do great!
Cute new layout! Can't wait to see your post of your little baby boys, good luck!!
Hey Shanna! It's Jen Liston the crazy girl you used to live with in good ol' Thatcher, I don't know if you got my last post, but congrats on the babies your lookin good. I feel for ya though those last weeks dag on a little to long especially since they tell you only 9 months but it's really 10!!! But I am so excited for you. Hope all is well. email me sometime if you have time!!! jennavarro_22@yahoo.com
put up some new pics already!! I wanna see those boys!
Post a Comment