Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still big Red!!!




To this day we don't know where my sister Haylee got her beautiful red hair! She has always hated it! So she has always had it blonde or brown. Well she finally decided to go back to her natural color! Its a little dark but it turned out great! She is beautiful! My nick name for her is big red! She hates it but I love to tease her! I think she looks great! She would kill me if she saw this post! Good thing she is obsessed with facebook and not blogging!!!

3 comments:

Stefany Pew said...

So I have a couple comments to make......first of all, Haylee looks great with any hair color! Did you do this? Do you do hair? And secondly...your baby nursery is so dang cute! I can't believe your husband did all that. He is definately talented! What a guy!!!

Gina Moody said...

Oh reddie....I've missed you so! You need to get some pictures on here of Chelsea too, I haven't seen that little whipper since she has in jr high!!!

Sommer said...

Great pictures RED... gotta love ya!