
Poor Porter Baby in the NICU

Porter Brandon Cluff
6 LBS 6 OZ
19 3/4 inches long
Born on February 21st 2008 @ 4:11 P.M

Hunter Keith Cluff
5 LBS 12 OZ
19 inches long
Born on Febuary 21st 2008 @ 4:15 P.M.

This picture is so sweet to me. Porter was in the NICU for 4 days and Hunter was in the room with us. I was going down to the nursery to feed Porter and I asked if I could bring Hunter in there with me. They said they usually don't let "healthy babies" on that side but they let me for a little bit. When we walked in Hunter was screaming and crying and I layed him in the crib next to Porter and he stopped the second I put him in there in was such a bonding experience for me and one of the best moments in my life! Nothing sweeter! This was the first time they were together after they were born!

Brandon and the boys! He is such a good daddy!

First Family Picture! (man I look sick)
10 comments:
They are so beautiful! I am happy that I got to see them in person. I love their names too. You and Brandon are already wonderful parents.
Yea... they are darling! Brandon looks like a natural. I can't wait to see them this summer.
SHANNA! They are so cute!! I've have been so anxious for you to post! I'm glad you are all doing well, and that the boys are healthy.
I have been waiting for somebody to post pics of the boys! They are just beautiful. You were so tiny! I can't believe you really had that much baby in you!!
They are so sweet!! I am at school right now and Amanda Millar is looking at your blog with me. Congrats on your beautiful boys! Hope they get big and healthy quick.
They are so cute!! I cannot wait to see them again! We are all so happy that they are here and healthy! Love you guys!!
Congratulations, you two! They are so handsome. You will be such great parents to those lucky boys.
Oh my goodness! How adorable are these two?! And the story of them lying together is so sweet!
your babies are beautiful! congrats!
I am so glad I came across your blog. I have been wanting to see a picture of those babies. Congrats! You should call my mom for some advice on twins. I can't wait for more pictures of the boys. They are so cute. Also it is amazing the bond you can have with your twin!
Post a Comment