We have been staying busy these days! Here is just a little update, my computer crashed -yes again, and it has been awhile since I have updated. Here we go...
BC- Still amazes me with his hard work and dedication. He is LOVING his new job with DC Restoration! He has been there for almost 3 months and has already brought the company more money than any other superintendent. He works so hard and is just so good at his new job. The bosses have been complimenting him a lot lately and he even got a good raise... already! I am so proud of him and I know he is going to be successful in this company. I was talking with my mom the other day (ya surprising I know) and I was telling her how I truly think Brandon just has a gift. He is so good at everything he puts his mind to. Everyone loves him and he can work circles around the average Joe. So grateful for this wonderful Son of God in my life. I am so thankful we have an eternity together.
He also has a new calling in the Young Men's! It is a perfect fit for him, once again he is GOOD at it. (yes peeps sometimes I am jealous that he is good at everything)!! Love him!
Other than that he is playing on another Softball league every Tuesday night. He is also heading to St. George in a couple weeks with some buddy's from work to play in a big softball tourney! He is looking forward to that. He did how ever miss his last bow hunt , Life has been busy!
SC- I have been staying busy as well. I have been working as a Nursing Tutor at MCC. I have 2 girls that I work with one on one and then I have also been doing some general sessions. I have really enjoyed doing this, it is totally helping me keep up on my skills. One part that I have always loved about Nursing is teaching. I only work about 10 to 15 hours a week, usually a couple of evenings when BC is home. I also have just been applying like crazy for jobs. I have had a few interviews with home health but nothing has really worked out with that. I really want something that can give me some good training. I have really been stressing out with this. I have been struggling to know if I should even work at all. Being home with my kids is the most important thing and I am not sure I am willing to leave them. But then on the flip side, I have worked really hard for this degree and I don't really want to let it just go to waste. It has been a bit of a trial for me. We will see with lots of prayer and time, what I decide to do. I have to find the right job first! Anyways I have really enjoyed being home with my boys, they have grown so much and teach me new things everyday.
I have been working on my photography skills and it is my favorite hobby at the moment. My neighbor, who I did her newborn shots for, totally talked me into doing her sisters engagement shots. I am glad she did, it was so fun!! They turned out awesome!! I will post a few soon.
PC- his most used sentence at the moment... "Mom, I want to do it by MYSELF"!!!! He is Mr. Independent, so cute and sweet still!
Porter loves to color and write his name. He will be so good in school, he tells me "mom when I turn 3 I go to school" Sorry bud but you will have to wait a bit longer... 125 bucks each a month isn't quite in the budget yet for preschool! maybe this fall! He has learned how to ride his trike but still needs me to give him a push every once in awhile. Porter is my easy going sweet little boy, he is so smart and great with intellectual learning.
My cute boys are just about to turn 3! They are so excited for their birthday party at Papa Cluff's fire station! I have been enjoying planning their little party. Hunter wants soda and a gun for his birthday... awesome. And Porter wants a horse and a gun...even more awesome. Porter keeps telling me he wants a 'real' horse, one that walks with legs. Um ya like that is going to happen! They are totally all boy, which I love but it is a little exhausting at times. I grew up with one brother who was such a good little boy! I am not quite used to all the ruff & tuff little cluffs! Although it will be awesome on the football field one day!!!!
The boys finally climbed out of their cribs on V-day. I tend to be a worrier and loved that they couldn't get out of bed!! Although the whole time we were living in St. David they shared a queen bed so I know they will be fine with the transfer! They love to go to the park and ride their tricycles! They have really developed such cute and different personalities! It makes me sad that they want to pick out their own clothes... they don't always want to dress alike! (well sometimes I still make them)
HC- he is my little pleas er and always wants approval from me. He is a little hard worker and loves to help around the house! He loves to color but not as much as Porter. Hunts is my more outdoors kind of kid. He learned to ride a trike in about 2 mins! He just catches onto things like that fast. I was riding a bike with no training wheels at age 4, we will see if he can be as athletic as his mom! :) He is a busy bee but is so sweet and loves to cuddle with his mom. He is more of the kinesthetic learner!
Life has been busy but we are all doing great. Hunter has been on GI meds for awhile because of GERD. We are in the process on weaning him off of that. Hopefully his body with agree with the doc and I.
We also had a great Valentines day. I was out and about running errands and came home to a beautiful bouquet of flowers. BC also got me a huge yummy gift basket with the best treats ever in it!!! I got BC a card with a bunch of little hearts that he opened with candy and a little note on why I love him. I also dipped strawberries in chocolate and we went a had a yummy mexican dinner. Nana dropped off some Valentines for the boys and they were super excited about having something at the door for them!


See that bag in with the sugar cookies, I ate every single one by myself. Except one!!! Oh my delish! Anyone who knows Elizabeth Banks knows what I'm talking about!!!
The boys with the treats from Nana!
Life is busy, fun & hard at times. But we have no complaints and are so grateful for all of our blessings!
1 comment:
Um your valentine treats are making me drool...So we are finally over the sickies and i have been thinking of you lots...lets have a play date!
Post a Comment