Friday, February 18, 2011

Photos! (and my day)

I have really been enjoying taking pictures lately. My brother-in-law Chuck is in Med school back in Missouri. Him and his sweet wife Kristine just had their 4th baby, Natalie Kristine. She is just darling! Chuck is down here for some rotations for school and we were able to witness this beautiful Natalie's baby blessing. I was able to take a few pics of this sweet baby on her big day! Here are a few of my faves...






Also here are some of my favorites from the first 'real' photo shoot I have done. I love them! This couple was great to work with... they were so photogenic and it made my job easy. They are so cute and in love... nothing like new love!!













*****

Today was a good but tiring day! Got to see my favorite friend today, my beautiful sister Haylee. She is in town playing in an ASU softball tournament. (we were there ALL day) Yes I said softball not volleyball, the girl goes from being the star of the volleyball team straight to the softball team. The coach just calls her up like no big deal! Man those 2 are gonna have some athletic kids, glad they aren't the same age as my boys. I might be really jealous one day! :)

Also remember that post about those goodies that BC got me for Valentine's Day? Yes peeps I haven't stopped, I just ate half of a caramel apple. Dang why can't I get motivated again. That 25 pounds I lost is about to turn into only 20!!!

BC is out on a board up, or so he calls them! I guess the real way to say it is EMS call. (emergency somethin' somethin') Basically when someone gets a fire or leak in their roof, etc. he has to go and "board it up". He is on call this week, he got a call at 3 this morning and has been at work since. It's 830!! The money is great but man he is going to be tired!

The boys are asleep, I am about to watch Julie & Julia.

And yes probably going to finish off that apple, I need these goodies out of my fridge!!!

Maybe I will start WW again on Monday, well maybe.

No comments: