Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Week 2010!

We had a GREAT week! I swear every holiday gets better and better as the boys get older! Our week started out on Tuesday when we headed down to St. David for the day. Chelsea was in town for Thanksgiving so she came with the boys and me. It was Brandon's last day at the church and also for Porter Brother's, it was bitter-sweet. We took a few pics at the church and then went to the "house" to make sure Brandon hadn't forgot anything. (yes he packed the whole house by himself)! We went to dinner and then headed home, although I am so glad to be back home it was a little sad leaving the small town.
Here are some pics of the Beautiful church BC built!










My favorite pic in the Church..It really turned out great and Brandon received numerous compliments. We are so proud of him and his hard work!
Thanksgiving was fun and always a good time with family.
We were with Cluffs this year and we really enjoyed our time with them. The boys had fun playing with their cousin Brig and also just being outside with all the boys. I enjoyed visiting with the girls, as always.
I was so sad that I didn't even take one pic until Sat. I snapped a few at my mom and dad's but still wish I got some of the big Turkey day, oh well right!
They love the tramp!The boys watching Dora on Justin's ipad while we played games!


I also got in a lot of shopping. I went with my sis-in-law Steph and it was so fun and crazy! We got some really great stuff, a lot of which is the same having boys around the same age. We started Thursday night at 5 by going to Micheals. I got a few things for the boys and some really cute ornaments. Then we stopped at Walmart to scope it out and 'see' where everything was. And no we were not one of those people that hid things in the floral department or maybe the yarn so no one else could find it!!!
Let's just say we got want we wanted come midnight! It was fun, and my Christmas is done, thank you Walmart for having all the wonderfulness of this Christmas season for 2 year old twins! Oh and thanks Steph for being my partner in crime!
I am so grateful for so many things in my life right now, I would feel guilty if I didn't list a few....
my wonderful hubs, my beautiful twin boys, this gospel, the Book of Mormon, FHE, my family, the Cluff family, a warm and cozy house, my Savior, legs that allow me to walk and play with my children, job security, food, my car, my sisters & mom, the health of my children, blogging, Christmas music and trees, and of course the best- being able to stay home with my boys and learn and grow from them each day.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments: