We had the wonderful opportunity to drive up to Flagstaff to watch Idaho State work the NAU Lumberjacks. We won the game in 3 and Haylee is just awesome, she played great! But then again when doesn't she!
some of the fans!
My 3 studs!

how cute is this!
some of the fans!(inside joke)
love these 3 dearly.
how cute is this!(this pic is of all the family who stuck around after, it actually ends up being all the Stevens side of the family.)

Oh how I love Hay, she is one of my bestest friends! Although we are very much alike, she is a way better person than I am! I look up to her so much, everyone loves Haylee. She is so funny, smart, athletic, and just beautiful inside and out. How grateful I am to have such wonderful sisters and 3 best friends!
We have thoroughly enjoyed watching Haylee play over her 4 year college career. It is really sad to say that that was probably the last game we will get to see. I get so much joy watching her on the court, of course I do, my love for the game and her! Sometimes I get into it way too much... man I am nervous for when my kids start to play sports!


Oh how I love Hay, she is one of my bestest friends! Although we are very much alike, she is a way better person than I am! I look up to her so much, everyone loves Haylee. She is so funny, smart, athletic, and just beautiful inside and out. How grateful I am to have such wonderful sisters and 3 best friends!
We have thoroughly enjoyed watching Haylee play over her 4 year college career. It is really sad to say that that was probably the last game we will get to see. I get so much joy watching her on the court, of course I do, my love for the game and her! Sometimes I get into it way too much... man I am nervous for when my kids start to play sports!
And here they are...
the beginning of her career.

and the end.
Bring on the City League!!!! Love you Red.


No comments:
Post a Comment