Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2010
We had such a wonderful Halloween. The boys are at the perfect age for the trick-or-treating and it was so fun. Although I was feeling a little guilty about going on Sunday {sorry I just wasn't going to miss Haylee's game for a trunk or treat} it was way worth it and we had some wonderful quality time. I truly believe nothing in this world will ever bring me more joy then the love for my children. BC dressed them while I cleaned up dinner and I held back the tears when I saw them dressed up, they have to be the cutest twin boys I have ever seen. They were so excited about their costumes and have been talking about them for a couple months. We started the night with some yummy Mexican food and then hit the streets for some candy. It was fun to have my mom with us, sorry dad couldn't make it (who schedules a quartet practice at 630 on Halloween), we missed you! The boys were stinkin' hilarious...
'trick-or-treat'
'thank you'
'bye'
'see you later alligator' {ports}
'mom that guy mean' {annoying adults trying to scare kids...bugs}
&
the funniest was Hunter...
'one more mommy one more!!!' {after every single house}
Now introducing the HOTTEST firemen of the night...

After trick-or-treating we headed to Nana's to say hi and yes... get more candy!
Our last stop was to Papa's fire station...
we knocked and the boys were sad cause papa had just got a call!

maybe one day...
What a great night...
until the next day, Hunter wakes up and says "mom more candy"
Great.

1 comment:

FRYER FAM said...

hey friend. i need your phone number. jord accidentally lost all of my contacts. oops. so it looks like you are back from wherever you went. we should get together.