Friday, August 13, 2010

What could be more fun than potty training a two year old...
POTTY TRAINING 2 two year olds!!!! (um ya)
they seriously look so stinken cute in their undies!
About 3 weeks ago I decided it was time to get rid of the diapers. We were down in St. David and since there is not much to do there, I could stay inside for a week straight and just bust this out. UM... what was I thinking, oh ya duh I have never had to potty train TWINS before! UGH!
I was like extremely stressed the first day. We seriously spent the whole day in the bathroom, oh ya and the laundry room washing the underwear. So I decided it was way too much, and thought I would do one at a time.
Ports was doing awesome and Hunts just wasn't quite ready, so I stuck a diaper back on him. Porter has been seriously so easy to potty train, he has only had one poop accident! He got the poop thing way better than the pee. Anyways he is now in underwear all day long even during nap time. I am so proud of my little Porter boy, he is such a good boy and makes me smile!
Hunts is starting to act more interested and wears underwear every once in awhile, but now that Ports is done I am going to focus on the Hunter man!!! (it has been so nice only having one baby in diapers)

No comments: