Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shandon time.

Brandon

+ Shanna
=
Shandon!

Before BC and I were married he thought he was funny and would always put my sunglasses on and say "call me Shandon" (inside joke)
Anyways we have been having a lot of Shandon time lately. We found the best little sitter that lives down the street, her last name is even Cluff!! (good sign) She loves the boys and they love her. We have been having some great date nights, which by the end of the week are much needed. It usually includes our favorite restaurant Charlestons and then followed by an activity, movie, temple, goofy golf, frozen yogurt, etc! Last weekend we were joined by our good friends the Leavitts, and as always had a good ole time with them.
Just a short story...
So about a month ago when BC and I went out, this was our convo on the way home...
SC-Man it is expensive to go out on a date night!
BC- ya I know 45 bucks for dinner, 2o bucks for the movie, 25 bucks for the sitter, basically another 100 dollar night. But a night out alone with my wife is PRICELESS!!!
He is such a sweetheart!! AND he was dead serious. Man I love that good man!!

No comments: