The Garden.
(8.17.10)
(8.17.10)
We have zucchini and yellow squash coming out of our ears! I am glad some of you have enjoyed a few bags as well. We have a lot of watermelon coming in, snap pees we have been snackin on and also the corn is almost ready. Oh and please don't buy a pumpkin this year for Halloween cause we will have at least a couple dozen, they are already the size of a volleyball! It is driving BC nuts cause they are taking over all the corn, dang pumpkins!
On a different note we have been enjoying our summer! It has rained almost every day this week here in St. David, it is so green and beautiful. The boys are doing great and are so stinken cute and funny. I am getting excited for a trip I am taking with my mom and sis. up to Utah. Hay is playing in a BYU volleyball tourny, next week!!!! Also I am getting excited to get out of the house once or twice a week to give flu shots. BC is working as hard as ever and looking forward to his huge Elk hunt comin up in a couple weeks. Other than that not much going on... Just trying to find joy in the journey!
1 comment:
What an impressive garden! Your boys are little studs!
Post a Comment