Friday, July 30, 2010

My sweet handsome boys at 2 years (29 months).
There's two to wash, two to dry;
There's two who argue, two who cry...
There's two to kiss, two to hug;
And best of all, There's two to love!



We came into the world like brother and brother;
And now let's go hand in hand, not one before the other.
-William Shakespeare





my little cowboys.

hunter keith


porter brandon






Work I do for twins, naturally comes double,
But four little arms that hug me, repay all my trouble!
couldn't love anything more than these two.

8 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Your boys are SO handsome! Love these pictures

Marisa said...

They are so handsome! I can't believe how big they are getting. I think they look a lot like you Shanna. I hope the St. David life is treating you well :)

Cluff Family said...

Your photography is beautiful and those boys are so stinkin cute! How wonderful to be born with a life long friend. We sure miss you guys!!

melissa Thompson said...

SO CUTE LOVE IT!!!! go photographer shanna!

Karyn said...

Amazing pictures Shanna!!! They keep getting cuter and cuter. What a lucky mom you are!

Brooke Fenn said...

Shanna! LOVE THEM!! Your pictures are great. You need to help me out and get some of Carson and Macy! I mean that too. I'm so impressed.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

These pictures are so cute! Your boys are just darling.

Stefany Pew said...

I can't believe how big and HANDSOME they are!!! Hunter looks exactly like Brandon and Porter looks exactly like you. It's so funny that they are twins but look so different. I am so envious of you! I would LOVE to have twins. They look like so much fun and I can tell you are just soaking up every minute you have with those two cuties. Cute pictures!!!!