Friday, July 16, 2010

Green Thumb!

About a month ago Brandon and his brother Chris decided to start a garden. (Chris is living with us in St. David for the summer and working for PB's) These two are some dang hard workers. It took them awhile to get this garden up and going but it looks great. Here they are getting the land ready! Anyone who knows BC well knows that he is really organized and good at everything he does. They have every row labeled with these sticks. Chris was in charge of making the rows. I guess he takes after his brother, the rows were perfect!




It is the biggest garden I have ever seen!
It basically has every veggie and fruit you can plant.

Can't wait to eat this yummy sweet corn!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! now THAT is a garden.

Marisa said...

Wow! Nice job! We might be coming down there in a few weeks! I hope we can see you guys!