Saturday, July 10, 2010

Father's Day... still playing catch up!




Father's Day 2010
We had a great day on Father's day! I was a little nervous all day because my NCLEX test was the day after. We fasted and went to the temple on Sat and then enjoyed our time with family on Sunday. BC had a great day, he was able to sit in front of the TV all day except for the 3 hours at church. The Master's was on and I am glad someone in this world enjoys watching golf so much!



We are so blessed to have the best daddy, I have never met a more helpful, hands on, fun dad in the world. We are so grateful for such a devoted husband and loving father that we love dearly.




I know this is a weird analogy but it's how I feel... So you know when you are about to deliver a baby... or two, you are so nervous and scared (at least that is what I was feeling) then all the sudden your OB doc walks in and you feel like the world was lifted off your shoulders. You feel safe, grateful, comfort, less nervous, and ready to go!!! That is how I feel when BC comes home from work... he lifts the weight off my shoulders. I love you BC and could not imagine my life without you. Thanks for being so wonderful!

No comments: