I'll go inside some day!
Gila Valley Temple open house May 2010.
Gila Valley Temple open house May 2010.
We played games ate a few snacks and just visited.
After the park we went to Casa for a nice lunch. Then we headed to the temple for the open house. It was so beautiful and I am so excited for the people of the Gila Valley to have a temple so close to them. Thatcher has been my fav place to visit since I was a kid. It has just added even so much more to the small town. Love that place!
Lastly, we were able to stop by my grandpa's grave. He has been on my mind lately.
2 comments:
haha i love the picture with ports and hunter and you at grams house. hunter's face is classic! ha love you all!
We need to see you guys sometime this summer! Your mom said you passed your nursing test, that is so great. See ya!
Post a Comment