SPRING BREAK 2010
we had a great week together as a family. here are the highlights...
Saturday
we enjoyed watching BC play in a softball tourney with some family and good friends.
we spent the remainder of the day at the Cluffs. even went to El Charro that night for Chads last time(well at least for 2 years)
SUNDAY
We were able to spend the whole day with Brandon's brother Chad who left Monday the 14th for his mission. He was called to serve the people in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. (same exact mission as dad Cluff) He did a great job on his talk and we are excited for him although there were some tears. He will do great!






MONDAY
The boys and I headed out to Benson to spend the week with BC. I wasn't feeling that great so we just hung out all day.
TUESDAY
The boys and I went house shopping. We are going to be moving down there when I finish school in May. We are just going to rent but keep the house here in Gilbert too. We found this double wide trailer. It is fully furnished and pretty nice inside. 3 bedrooms and 2 bath. I have to admit I am kinda nervous!
Oh dear. (only 6 months shan)
WEDNESDAY
Met up with a good friend Brooke who actually lives in Benson right now. It was so nice to have her there. We had a great time. We visited while the boys played at the park.

THURSDAY
We went to the park again. This time Brooke invited 4 other girls with their kids. We packed a lunch and spent a few hours there. Good times.
BC came home around 3 and took us out for a drive. We ended up hiking up to a waterfall.


It was so beautiful. Who knew only an hour into the desert from Benson was such a beautiful place. The boys loved it!

BC had to climb to the top.
saw a deer on the way out. i spotted it and BC threw the car into park and jumped out to look through his binoculars. he loves wildlife like a fat kid loves cake. srsly! he was disappointed to find out it was just a little Bambi.

On our way back from our hike we met up with Travis, Brooke and Carson for some yummy pizza. He is such a cute, smiley baby!
Friday
We headed home. Brooke and Carson came with us just to Tucson. We ate lunch at Burger King and then headed home. After BC got home we went to Sams and stocked up and had us some din din!
SATURDAY
We thought it would be fun to hike Usery Pass. I think Heavenly Father sent me boys to help me appreciate the outdoors. It was a hard hike, but fun and beautiful.
This is where we hiked to. We made it all the way to the caves.
Hunter fell asleep in the backpack.



Steph and Brig joined us. Here we are eating lunch at the top!


It was so beautiful. Who knew only an hour into the desert from Benson was such a beautiful place. The boys loved it!
BC had to climb to the top.
saw a deer on the way out. i spotted it and BC threw the car into park and jumped out to look through his binoculars. he loves wildlife like a fat kid loves cake. srsly! he was disappointed to find out it was just a little Bambi.

On our way back from our hike we met up with Travis, Brooke and Carson for some yummy pizza. He is such a cute, smiley baby!
FridayWe headed home. Brooke and Carson came with us just to Tucson. We ate lunch at Burger King and then headed home. After BC got home we went to Sams and stocked up and had us some din din!
SATURDAY
We thought it would be fun to hike Usery Pass. I think Heavenly Father sent me boys to help me appreciate the outdoors. It was a hard hike, but fun and beautiful.
This is where we hiked to. We made it all the way to the caves.
Hunter fell asleep in the backpack.


Steph and Brig joined us. Here we are eating lunch at the top!They all did so good, even walked a lot of the way. All 3 probably fell at least 3 times. They were Champs!!!
Later that night we went to my mom and dads. Justin and Clint & Haylee are here for spring break. We had a bbq and the guys watched the BYU game!
SUNDAY
Today we had all my family over for dinner. (missed you Chels) BC made his famous fajitas. We also had rice, beans, BC's homemade salsa, guacamole, and Ash made the best mint brownies. Sure love my fam. I think we should start a Mexican restaurant. I promise it would be the bomb!
***
Anyways back to the grind tomorrow. 4 weeks till my final. I didn't do much school work over spring break. I just couldn't, my time with my 3 boys was much needed. It was such a good week, the boys were so well behaved. I know they can feel my stress during the school week. Boys, 4 weeks and you are mine. I love you more than ever.

2 comments:
FUN! You guys are the cutest family.
Yeah!! Mark and I go down to St David a lot and can visit you guys since his family lives there. How fun!
Post a Comment