GDO...
Girls Day Out!!!!
My sister Haylee and her hubs Clint have been here for the past week for Spring Break. BC was home early for once on Friday, it was so nice. Us girls decided to head for a lunch date. Ashley's hubs Alex happened to be off work too. We went to Chili's, they have a great deal right now. For $9.99 you get an appetizer and a meal. We just ordered 2 and split it 4 ways. It was yummy. But like my mom said, "we aren't here for the food". We love to be together and always have so much fun. How I love these young beautiful sistas. (yes my mom is more like a sister to me than a mom)
Of course we got the chips and salsa! They have the best chips!

Mom and Ash

Of course we got the chips and salsa! They have the best chips!
Mom and Ash

Me and Haylee


After lunch we went to Target and did some Easter shopping. I miss Haylee being here they are living up in Idaho. She is a Senior and playing her last season of Volleyball. We are really close and the most alike out of all the sistas! (Chels if you read this we missed you, I guess you should of gone to ASU instead of BYU. Could of had a Spring Break! And don't worry we ate the BBQ chicken salad just for you!!! Love u :-)
Thanks girls for a great 2 hours which it could of lasted longer!



After lunch we went to Target and did some Easter shopping. I miss Haylee being here they are living up in Idaho. She is a Senior and playing her last season of Volleyball. We are really close and the most alike out of all the sistas! (Chels if you read this we missed you, I guess you should of gone to ASU instead of BYU. Could of had a Spring Break! And don't worry we ate the BBQ chicken salad just for you!!! Love u :-)
Thanks girls for a great 2 hours which it could of lasted longer!
1 comment:
SO fun!! Girl time is always the best!! I can not believe your little sister is married!! Your spring break looked so fun!! Matt and I want to find that waterfall you hiked to!! It was so pretty!
Post a Comment