Friday, March 12, 2010

I am officially on SPRING BREAK!!!!!
{man it's sure needed}
I had a big med-surge test yesterday, I got an 86% on it and am still beating myself up over it, please can I not be such a perfectionist an 86% is good right? UGH!
We are going to head down with BC bright and early Monday morning to Benson. We get to be together as a little family of 4 this whole next week. I miss it.
***
Also... I am SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I found out where my preceptorship is going to be. (after our final we get to follow a nurse around for 7 12 hour shifts, before we can graduate.) I got my first choice. Labor and Delivery at Chandler Regional!! Yay- lucky me! My preceptor is the bomb too, it is Darcel Brock. She is my sis Haylee's Mom-in-law!! (and an awesome nurse) I can't wait!!!
Happy Spring Break Everyone!!!

2 comments:

melissa Thompson said...

oh yeah go mamma brock she is the bomb!!! and you will be an awesome nurse, dont even worry :)
haylee

FRYER FAM said...

enjoy your time off. how are you by the way? it looks like you had a birthday too. hope it was a good one. the boys are getting so big i can't believe it. they need a play day with Nash. call me.