Boys will be boys.
We were playing out front one afternoon and the boys had pushed the double jogging stroller onto the grass. Before I could run to them they both fell face first on the concrete/driveway. (they were standing in the stroller and it got top heavy) Ports was fine. Hunter had his hands held back so his face took the whole fall. I was FREAKING out. I almost called 911 but didn't. He was totally bleeding and I thought he broke his nose. I rushed him to my doc (didn't know what else to do, he was the closest) he sent us to the ER. (duh Shanna) He had X-rays and nothing was broken, thank goodness! All I can say is we need to get better insurance!
This is the night of. BC got some pics of him right after so I will post them when I get hold of them! It was so swollen, the pics just don't show how bad it really was!
The next morning he could hardly open his eye!

This is the night of. BC got some pics of him right after so I will post them when I get hold of them! It was so swollen, the pics just don't show how bad it really was!
The next morning he could hardly open his eye!


1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! Isn't so awful not only to see it happen but can't stop it either! His eye makes my eyes water! Poor lil guy! They are getting so big it has been soooo long! hope all is well! ;F)
Post a Comment