
I just wanted to take a minute and express how truly grateful I am for my family. I love these twins more than life itself. They bring me so much joy. Life isn't always easy. I have been so blessed with beautiful boys and a wonderful husband. Brandon is such a hardworker. I am so comforted to know that he will teach our boys the importance of hardwork! That was one of the most important qualities that I looked for in guys when I was dating. I grew up with a dad who worked hard and still to this day at his age works harder than a lot of 25 year olds. Brandon is such a good provider and works so hard. Then even though he is tired, he comes home and helps me with dishes, dinner, babies baths, all the grocery shopping. He has been sick this weekend and still got up to help me. I am truly blessed and that is the only reason why I haven't completely lost it with school, twins and all the little things in between! Brandon I love you so much. Thank you for all your love, help, and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment