Sunday, April 19, 2009

EASTER 2009

Hunter was mad that we made him wait for Porter before he could open his basket!







We had a wonderful Easter. I love Easter it has always been one of my favs!!! I love to hide eggs and find them. When we were growing up we would literally hide eggs all day and take turns finding them. Even if there was nothing in them. Well our twins are still a little young but we enjoyed the day. The Easter bunny came and the boys each got a new ball and some candy. We went to church and then headed over to my parents for a delicious meal, lots of visiting and of course a ton of laughter. I love my family we always have so much fun together! I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful sisters! And a wonderful mom who is really more like a sister and is definitely a friend! I love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

They are so cute. I love those sweaters. Childrens Place? I cant wait for Memorial Weekend! This year you dont have to sit in your car the whole time with the babies! YIPEE!