Grams-Jo Stevens, Pearl Mullenaux, Roxie Dowdle, Jay Allred
My sister Haylee and cuz Shanda!




We went to Grams afterward and did some more visiting. This is the famous horse that has been around for years. Ever since the first grandkid was born, Shanda Jo!!!We all have a pic on it!!!


Saturday we went to Thatcher for the day! We went to the yearly Allred family picnic. The boys were so cute and we had fun. I love Thatcher!!! It was my favorite place to go when I was a kid. I hope my boys enjoy it just as much. We got to visit with family that we don't get to see very often. Also ate good food, easter egg hunt, games, cold weather and lots of fun!!!
5 comments:
How are you? I sure miss seeing you and the boys. I hope school is going well, if you get a chance give me a call and we can get together again:)! I love the new boots! Your boys are so big, it is cute seeing them sitting at that table. I love the Easter pic's. Your a beautiful family! Handsome boys!
Glad it was fun... wish we could of been there! The boys look handsome in their striped vests.
Congrats to Brandon on the bubble blowing contest!
Your boys are getting so big. Sounds like you had a great Easter.
They are getting sooo big!! I miss you we really need to get together now that the semester is almost over.
Hey, its Heidi (Andersen). I am so happy I ran across your blog, too cute. How is it possible that I never see you when our parents live two steps away from each other? Um, I'm gonna go ahead and blame it on you since you have quite the handful. Wow, what a fun life you're living right now. I'm so happy for you and you look beautiful. Love ya
Post a Comment