Brandon's favorite animals at the zoo!!!
Enjoying Family!!!
Don't mind me I am crawling wherever I want!!!
In their new cute jammies!
Ports new pose!

Playing at Nana's


Playing at Nana's
sO HAndSoMe!!!

Mommy and Porter
Mommy and Hunter
Ports new pose!
Playing at Nana's
I have had a wonderful sPRinG BrEAk!!! I love being with these cute baby boys. I miss staying home all the time with them. I know this is just a short sacrifice that I am making for our family. School is going great only 7 WEEKS to go!!! Yay! For spring break I still did a lot of school work . I finished up some papers that are due at the end of the year. I wanted to get them over with. I also cleaned my house, got caught up on all the laundry, enjoyed cooking, did some shopping, hung out with family, but most of all I loved being with my boys. They are so fun and I love them so much. Brandon and I, okay I wanted to go to Sea World for spring break! We thought about it and figured the boys are still too young. Maybe next year. Well we wanted to do something as a family. So Brandon took a 1/2 day on Friday and we went to the Zoo! It was packed and SO STINKEN HOT! I swear it is already summer. We packed a lunch and stayed for about 2 hrs. The boys had fun. Especially Porter loved the animals. Brandon and I were just laughing the whole time- its just easier to stay home!!!:-)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Loving orange for little boys. I would take the sweating over this teeth chattering weather we have!
Post a Comment