Ports must you eat it!
Not to sure about these things on my feet mom!
I had to get Hunter one size bigger, his feet are fat!!!
Hunter was so funny, he could barely stand in them!
Since the twins are learning to walk I decided they need shoes! This is their very first pair. I am not big on buying babies shoes. They say the best shoes for them when they are learning is none at all, just barefoot. Well I have been taking them outside and I can't put them on the ground in socks. So I went and got them some cUTe NEw sHoES!!!
2 comments:
Lovely pictures!! You got truly nice baby shoes!! Both babies having great fun with them!!
Shanna, I finally got to your blog. Your family is darling!! And I think so much of you for your hard work and fortitude on your schooling. You are amazing!
Post a Comment