
Brandon and I were craving Mexican food last night (what else is new). We live by nothing of coarse! And they closed Cravings, I loved that place- dang it! So Serranos it was. Yuck we should of gone to Taco Bell. It was horrible and so was the service. I hate when you pay a ton for food and it wasn't even good. NEVER again. Mom we can cross it off our list!!! YUCK!!!
7 comments:
Hey Shanna, I definately think that we should all go up there when they go hunting. In fact, I have been waiting for you to say that. I think it would be alot of fun. We do need to get together and do something. It has been such a long time.
I almost forgot, your kids are so cute and getting so big. We need to do something.
I feel your pain! I'm SOOOO sad that Cravings closed. That was the one place that made me PROUD to live in Queen Creek! LOL! I looked through all your posts and your boys are getting so big! I loved the longer hair look on the boys. They look so old and handsome! And yay....they're walking! Woo hoo! You are in for it now Momma! Hahaha!
I love catching up on your cute family. I was sorry to hear about all the trials you have gone through this past month. I hope that everything will smooth out soon. I look up to you for going to school and balancing everything in your life. You are an amazing person. Your boys are adorable. I just want to squeeze them when I see them, but I think they would get a little scared.
I am w/ you on Serranos! I have only had bad luck at the one here in QC. Josh and I said NO more!
I can NOT believe they are already starting to walk, seriously where does the time go. They are so cute! I love the hair cuts, very jealous Adi doesn't have thick hair....someday:) When can we get together? I am serious...I really miss seeing you and the boys. Seeing those pics of them playing was so cute, thatis how it is for Adi and Paislee, BEST FRIENDS! It makes me want twins or to have two close again, much later of course:)Great job w/ school, I am so proud of you, let me know if I can help!
Oh yes... we definetly hate serranos too! We went there a few weeks ago, and I was so dissapointed with it. I almost wanted to ask for a discount because it was so crappy! Your boys are so sweet! We need to get together.
Amen to that. If you're talking about the one off Ellsworth...they suck. We stopped going to them ages ago after they charged us for salt (not really but they might as well have), the food was crap and like you said, bad service!
Post a Comment