Sunday, March 8, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY (so glad they have each other)

Life is crazy busy right now. I have been studying so much. I have 2 tests next week, 2 papers due and then SPRING BREAK!!! I can't wait! School is going really good. I am doing so much better than I thought I would. Brandon has been so busy as well. Last week he didn't get home before 7 one night. He is working so hard! He has been lucky to get some side work and it is keeping him busy. We have been so blessed with Brandon's job. He has such a good job and works for the best, kindest most honest people. Truly a blessing. With our crazy schedule the babies have been so so wonderful. I love them so much and couldn't imagine my life without them. Like I said Brandon has been working so much and I have been studying- the babies have been entertaining themselves. I am so glad they have each other!! They play so well together! Here are a few pics of them playing while I'm studying!
Hunter giving Ports a push!


Porter giving Hunter a push!



Kisses!



Hunter loves to grab on Porters back and he will just pull him along!


Or fighting!










No comments: