Saturday, January 26, 2008

Update!

Update on our little family- well I had a doctors appt. on Monday and everything is looking great! The babies weigh 4 1/2 lbs each! My cervix is still thinning but I am doing good! He did a culture on me (can't remember what its called, even though I just learned that in school last semester :( -anyway it checks to see if I will be going into labor within the next 2 weeks and it came back negative. So now I am going to start going in every week for NSTs (non stress tests). And both babies are head down! Hopefully no c-section for me!!! Also Brandon has been working on the Nursery we decided to go with Baby blue and chocolate brown so we will see. It is so hard to pick out boy bedding! I found some that I really liked but it was 600 dollars- can you believe that!! So I will post pics when Brandon gets it done!!!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

Yea...good news! The boys are getting big, that's great!
Tell Missy to sew you some baby bedding... come on!
Your baby shower invitations are cute, wish I could go.

Allison Johnson said...

Good to hear you are doing well. Can't wait for the shower! Jeff and I found the best deals on baby bedding on Overstock.com...you may want to check there...

Ami Bethea said...

Sounds great! Baby blue and brown are so cute together, it'll be adorable. Glad you are doing well!