Saturday, January 12, 2008

3 YEARS!!!

On Monday the 14th of January Brandon and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary! It has been a good 3 years, hard at times, but worth every little fight! :-) We have been able to do lots of fun things before the kids came. The past 3 years we have been to Disneyland twice, Hawaii, Grand Canyon, Vegas a lot, California- thanks to Haylee we got to go with my parents to all her volleyball tournys which we love to watch her play. We also got to see 3 musicals Lion King, Le Mis, and my personal fav- Phantom of the Opera. We also been to the beach at Oceanside 3 times, the beach in Mexico. We also have been to Utah quite a bit and even made it to conference. And of course all the little trips where Brandon has surprised me to Sedona, Flag, and just a night in Scottsdale. And I can't forget the best place in the world we have been a dozen times Thatcher!!! I have enjoyed every min spent with him. We always have a good time. I know everything works out the way it should and I am glad we are pregnant but I am sure glad for the first 3 years I got to spend with just him. Brandon I love you so much, you are everything to me. This past 3 months have been so hard and you have been my rock through all this. Without complaining you have waited on me hand and foot. You will be the best daddy!! We have had so many memories and I can't wait to start this new chapter in our lives. I love you- Happy anniversary!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Cute... you guys have had fun. You'll have even more fun taking those two little boys to Disneyland and of course Thatcher!

Ami Bethea said...

Happy Anniversary! We missed you today, this semester is going to stink. Pamela Pete asked me about you today and I just told her what I had read on your blog. Everyone is still thinking of you! Jennie had her baby and brought her today - she named her Chase Haven Craig and she looks exactly like Jennie. Hope everything goes well the next month or two!