Yesterday October 29th, my sweet hubs turned the big 29! Also my sweet baby girl turned 10 months.
We had a great day! It started off with blowing up a lot of gold balloons and putting them all over the house for BC's golden birthday. (so glad my boys know how to blow up balloons now, i would of died) The boys had preschool and I had a few errands to run, Brandon and I met up at Costco so I could get a few things and take some stuff back. We grabbed a hot dog and enjoyed our little time together. Later we dropped the kids as in ALL the kids off at my in-laws and we enjoyed a yummy and peaceful dinner. We went to one of our favorite places Charleston's. It was delish!! And it was so nice to get to just sit and talk without any interruptions. Nana planned to carve pumpkins for Family night so after our dinner we joined them. I made a texas sheet cake and we enjoyed hanging out. Then after all the fun we came home to open presents. The boys got Brandon cute homemade cards and 50 bucks in gift cards to Einsteins! (their fave thing to do on Sat. mornings is get bagels with dad) I got him a meat slicer, now when he makes his jerky he doesn't have to cut it by hand. He was excited!
Brandon and I at dinner.
Happy Golden Birthday Brandon! Hope this year is a great one! We sure love you.
A little update on the birthday boy. Oh how we love our daddy around here. The boys love to spend all their time with their dad and want to be just like him. Whether it is helping him in the yard work or watching a hunting show, they love to do whatever he is! And I pray they turn out as great as him! He works hard and is such a great example. He has been super busy lately, it is hunting season so of course he is busy. :) He just got back from his dad and brothers deer hunt up by Payson and they had a great time. This coming weekend is his deer hunt and then the end of November is his little brother Chris' Bull elk hunt. He loves it and I am so glad he has a hobby. We miss him when he is gone but we survive and it's nice not having to cook! He still is in the young men's and all the boys love him. They always meet at our house when they leave for camp outs and all the boys always yell "I'm riding with Bro Cluff" he is so so good to those boys. They always tell me how grateful they are for a good cook too. He loves to cook for the camp outs and is really good at it!
He still is working hard for DC Restoration and loves his job. It has been such a blessing to us cause restoration work is pretty secure. He is also building one of the owner's 8,000 sq ft home, so he is quite a busy guy. The owner's love him and are grateful for his commitment to their company.
We have been enjoying the beautiful weather outside and have been doing some hiking, it has been great. I love that when Brandon is home he is always wanting to take us to fun places as a family and spend time together. He is dedicated to our family and we are blessed to have him.
He also loves to play softball, when he gets the chance, watch the hunting channel or discovery channel, lose to me at gin rummy, anything outdoors, take the boys to get bagels, go garage sale shopping, helping others, and spending time with family. He is a great guy and sometimes i don't think I deserve him. I sure love you cowboy...
Emmy at ten months...
She has a few new tricks! First of all she is pretty much walking!! I can't believe it, she seems to little to be walking. She still crawls but takes about 10 steps before falling and then she will get back up and walk a few more steps. But is kinda slow so when she wants to get somewhere fast she crawls.
She also blows kisses, it is so cute and we love it!
She is eating like a champ, finally!! I now only nurse her 4 times a day. I cut out a feeding because she wasn't eating solids very well. She eats so much better now. She likes to feed herself cheerios, bananas and puffs. She eats oatmeal or barley in the morning, a fruit for lunch and a vegetable and more oatmeal for dinner. Brandon gave her a bite of a fish cracker the other day too, she loved it but mama wasn't that thrilled. She doesn't need salt already!
She now has 3 teeth. 2 bottom and one on the top and is getting her 4th on the top too. But they aren't the two front teeth they are the ones next to those and it looks so funny and cute!!!
She says "oh" all the time!! She makes an O with her lips and it is adorable! She will get excited about something and say "oh oh oh oh". She kills me :)
She loves to go on walks.
She loves when we crawl and chase her, she just giggles.
She loves to grab faces.
She waves to everyone.
She LOVES babies. It is the cutest thing! I went to visit my cousin who just had a baby and Emma was determined to get her hands on that little one. She wouldn't go near Kassidy until she picked little Josie up and Emma was trying so hard to get to the baby. We were laughing it was so funny. She loves little cousin Katelyn too, she is always trying to grab her face!
She loves the bath.
She doesn't like when I do her hair.
She still puts everything in her mouth.
She is a doll and just growing up way too fast.
Can't believe in 2 short months my baby will be a year. She is the cutest little joy ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment