She is the princess around here and she knows it.
She had her 9 month check up and is doing great.
Weight: 21 lbs 10 oz (93%)
Height: 29 1/2 inches (98%)
head: 18 inches (90%)
She weighed over 20 lbs at her 6 month check up so I was expecting her to weigh more. But she is very mobile and I think she has thinned out a bit.
She is so sensitive.
She is so smart.
She is so fun.
She has the cutest giggle.
She is the pickiest eater.
She arches her back everytime I do her hair and usually whines about it.
She has the prettiest blue eyes.
She is still my little chubs.
Her hair is still curly.
She goes to bed at 730 and up at 5 or 6 nurses than back down till 730.
She still has only 2 teeth.
Her favorite foods are barley cereal, prunes, sweet potatoes and pears.
She takes 2 naps a day and has started taking cat naps. (it's driving me nuts)
She loves to play peek a boo.
She loves to read books and chew on them too.
She loves to shop with her mom and just observe people.
She loves babies! Real ones or dolls, she doesn't care.
She loves to be outside!! We have been going on walks and she jsut sits in her stroller and kicks her feet the whole time and doesn't make a peep.
She melts my heart.
She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
She is my little side-kick.
She is perfect from head to toe.
She is going to be my best friend
and I feel so incredibly lucky to have her.
Happy 9 months sweet little Emma.
She is such a mama's girl and loves to babble dada all day long until she is mad or tired than it's mama.
If I am near she wants me holding her and no one else. She has stranger anxiety and if someone looks at her the wrong way she is in tears.
She is so sensitive.
She is so smart.
She is so fun.
She has the cutest giggle.
She is the pickiest eater.
She arches her back everytime I do her hair and usually whines about it.
She has the prettiest blue eyes.
She is still my little chubs.
Her hair is still curly.
She goes to bed at 730 and up at 5 or 6 nurses than back down till 730.
She still has only 2 teeth.
Her favorite foods are barley cereal, prunes, sweet potatoes and pears.
She takes 2 naps a day and has started taking cat naps. (it's driving me nuts)
She loves to play peek a boo.
She loves to read books and chew on them too.
She loves to shop with her mom and just observe people.
She loves babies! Real ones or dolls, she doesn't care.
She loves to be outside!! We have been going on walks and she jsut sits in her stroller and kicks her feet the whole time and doesn't make a peep.
She melts my heart.
She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
She is my little side-kick.
She is perfect from head to toe.
She is going to be my best friend
and I feel so incredibly lucky to have her.
Happy 9 months sweet little Emma.
No comments:
Post a Comment