Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What a day.

{found this picture on Nie Nie's blog and I love it}

Today has been a gloomy day.
I have been mad. Mad at the world.
But more so sad.
Sad for the Romney family.
Sad for my children.
Sad for our freedoms.
Sad for America.

I'm not really one who gets into politics but I did more so this time. I grew to really like Mitt Romney and was so frustrated that he didn't win. The only good thing from Obama winning is that we get to say "I told you so" in 4 years!

But like I told Brandon he is our President and we have to respect that. Like the General Authorities have stated we are suppose to go on positive and pray for him and our country.
We all know he/it could use the prayers...

1 comment:

Tanner and Danielle said...

oh my you should have seen me on November 6th. A nervous wreck the whole day and then when it ended... balling my eyes out. I will be praying...