I LOVE Emma's room.
So simple, so cute, so sweet, just like my little Emmy.
I have imagined having a little girl my whole life and this is just what I pictured for her cute room, pink, pink, pink.
I just found this letter E and bought some cute paper to cover it cause i am not loving the black. It will match the pink in her bow board. That cute little pig below was mine when i was a little girl.
The bow board will go where her blessing dress is, although I love having her dress out, it is just so pretty and i love to look at it. i just finished her bow board and i LOVE it!!! it turned out super cute. I was a little disappointed though, i couldn't fit all her bows on it. so that cute thing next to it has the remaining bows. i think she might have too many. i don't care i admit it.... i have a little bit of a problem. :)
The special rocking chair where I have bonded with all my children.
A close up of her bow board.
cute baby girl.
1 comment:
Her room is so cute! I love the pink pink pink! :) I love that you have so many special items in her room that have meaning to you and will soon have meaning for Emma. love!
Post a Comment