Monday, November 21, 2011

32.





-Okay so now that I am just about 34 weeks, I will do my best...



-found out that i failed 2 of the 4 glucose levels at my 3 hour. So now I have to watch my sugars. It is really annoying, but it's actually not too bad. I haven't gained anymore weight, of course. So that is great, I actually lost a pound at my last visit. I also have to see Dr. Huish every week now for an NST (non stress test) and sweet baby has passed every time.



-been working my rear off getting ready for her arrival. her room is just about done and I am so excited!!!



-I have most of my Christmas done and wrapped. Just need a few more things. I want to be all prepared in case she comes early, which I think she will.



-she has been moving a ton and i can really tell that she is getting bigger. i feel like she is gonna punch right threw my crotch. and kick right threw my ribs!!



-Dr. H. said she is head down.



-I am measuring right at 32 weeks.


-wow time is flying!!

3 comments:

Chelsea Coon said...

I love your dress! You look great!

Gina Moody said...

You are the cutest. Can't wait to see her!! Please text me your address, I have something to send you....AND we need to chat and catch up before your life gets CRAZY!

Marisa said...

You look so great! Glad everything is going well.