Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Over the weekend we...

Friday...

-I had another shoot... it was a very BIG one, I was quite nervous. More pics to come! -it was so windy on Friday, we took the boys to fly the kites. they absolutely LOVE it!! oops got caught in the tree!
proof of that wind :)






Saturday...
-had the boys 3 year appt. (full update on them to come)

-they got 2 shots & were so good, we asked them where they wanted to go... of course they chose "daddy's store". Man they love it, I secretly love it too.

- went to Costa Vida for lunch.

-I was freezing all day.

-Went to a fun ward party, it was an auction where everyone from the ward donated stuff. It was awesome they made a TON of money for the young men and women's program. A great Doc in our ward donated an electric golf cart and our bishop donated a whole week at his condo on the beach in Mexico. Just to give you a couple ideas of how great our ward is!!

Sunday...

-church, um that's all!

Maniac Monday...

Yes i know it's Tuesday, that just tells you how 'maniac' my Monday really was!

-looked through ads.

-made list.

-menu made.

-grocery shopping.

watched Jack.

-swept & mopped.

-dishes.

-dusted.

-scrubbed bathrooms.

-cleaned my room & the boys.

-vacuumed throughout.

-did some emails.

-oh & almost finished the laundry, oh dear laundry why do I hate you so...

-dinner.

-FHE, game night (boys loved Don't eat Pete)

-got boys ready for bed.

-we ended the night with a walk around the neighborhood, i loved it! boys fell asleep and i got to visit with my lover for the first time this day.



Menu-

Monday- hot dogs and green beans

Tuesday- shredded chicken soft tacos with black beans.

Wednesday- garlic chicken bow tie pasta.

Thursday- taco salad.

Friday- BC has a camp out. Boys and I keep it simple.

Saturday- wedding for a friend from Nursing school.

Sunday dinner at Cluffs for Charlie's b-day.


Goals-

- do boys 3 year update on blog.

-write brandon's brother Chad, who is on a mission.

-finish editing pics from my last shoot.

-be more consistent with my boys.

-schedule appt. for boys.


****

Hunter said the prayer this morning for b-fast...

Heavenly Father, bless daddy to safe at work, bless we go to temple, bless food, name of Jesus Christ AMEN!!! it was adorable. man these 2 are growing up. I am loving this stage, they are so fun!


It is not even 830 and I have already made Brandon's lunch, paid my bills, waffles for breakfast, and updated my blog. I am to a good start this day... maybe I will be able to finish that annoying laundry or maybe I will just go turn on Price is Right and at least fold it!


Here's to a great week!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I love all the updates Shanna! And the pics! We had a blast with you and the boys today and look forward to seeing you in a couple weeks!